Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Sweet Boys

I am such a blessed girl. I by far have the sweetest and best boyfriend and puppy in the world. They make me so happy and make my heart warm on a daily basis. 

Griffey almost 1 and a half years old, weighs 6.8 pounds and is a purebred Maltese.  He has been through Puppy school, intermediate school and tricks class. He can do a number of tricks. My favorite being when I sneeze, he runs and gets me a tissue. It's true. He also loves playing peek a boo and rolling over. His favorite thing is cuddling with his mommy and daddy. He is the happiest boy ever. 




This is when I picked him out from the breeder. He weighed one pound and kissed me on the lips like he knew I was the mama for him. 

Griffey loves going to lunch. But he refuses to drink water from the bowl they provide him... so we share :)

Sterling
Sterling is 25 years old, weighs 200 n somethin pounds and is purebred wonderful. He will be getting his finance degree in August from UCF! yay! He can do a number of tricks too. He makes me laugh frequently. We met through our friend Eddie. 
In the past 6 months of dating, we have been luck to do many fun things together.
Cruise to the Bahamas


Disney Princess 5K
Visit from Tyler and Stephanie! Typhoon Lagoon!



Visit from Terry (twice!) and Mama

Magic games in AMAZING seats! (Thanks Mr. Brown!!)


I feel so loved by my men... 4 legged and 2 legged. 



2 comments:

  1. I love that you post so many pictures and I wanted more details about Sterling cuz I have been stalking you on facebook. Love you. Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a swell life you are leading! It'll be fun to keep up with you and your men as things happen. B&B

    ReplyDelete