Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Reasons I love my job...

For those of you who are reading my blog, but don't know what I do, I am an Activities Director at a timeshare resort in the Orlando area. I'm basically a cruise director on land.
This is 1 of my 6 pools.


There are many times in a week that I just giggle to myself about working with the public and tourists. It's a good thing I'm easily amused and appreciate the little things in life.


This Easter weekend, I put a jar full of plastic eggs at the front desk and had people guess how many eggs are in the jar. There were 88. I called the lady to tell her she had won and you would have thought I just told her she won the lottery. She was hootin and hollerin. She won a $25 gift certificate. I'm glad I made her so happy. That is my job right??

No comments:

Post a Comment