Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Exciting Month Ahead!

The next handful of weeks have sooo many awesome events involved, I can hardly contain my excitement.

The only negative is this weekend, Sterling will be in Vegas for a bachelor party. I'm not a fan of him being so far away. And Griffey lays on his pillow crying when he's away. I'm excited for Sterling and I'm sure they will have an absolute blast, but I enjoy Sterling being in the same room as me, making me laugh, playing cards, and being my partner in crime. Once we make it through this weekend, the fun begins!

The weekend of the 20th, my beloved Seattle Mariners are coming to Tampa!! (Ok, take a moment and judge me).... done? Cool.
I always have and always will be a fan of my Seattle boys. Sterlings parents asked me about the Mariners months ago and when I told them I plan on seeing them in August, they wanted to join!! I'm so very much looking forward to it. The 4 of us will be at the game on the 20th in Tampa, so look for us on TV! I'll be the girl with head to toe Ms gear on :)

The weekend of the 27th, my very favorite comedian is coming to Orlando, Anjelah Johnson. Do yourself a favor and google her. Just do it.

The following weekend is labor day weekend, which happens to be on my birthday. BUT it gets better than that! Sterlings parents are taking us to the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas! I definitely get spoiled by Mr and Mrs Brown. I am soo lucky to be spending my birthday like this. The hospitality nerd in me can't wait to see the ins and outs of this beautiful resort. We will spend our weekend golfing, eating, dancing, hangin at the pool and the beaches.


And just when you thought my excitement was done, Jasmine and her friend Marissa come to town the day we get back from the Bahamas!!! I absolutely love visitors and especially when it's my sister or family. J and I always have a grand time exploring Orlando and creating memories and lots of giggling and being innapropriate. This year the girls are excited to see all the Harry Potter stuff at Universal. They are really in to that so I'm excited for them.

I'm sure there will be blogging with every event that happens, so stay tuned!!

I am the luckiest girl in the world...


No comments:

Post a Comment